Saturday, 6 April 2013

Ultimate Blog Challenge - Day 6 - "F"

I'm sat here figuring what can I do with "F", and then it struck me and I have no idea where this came from within my brain cells, apart from a ping, that light bulb moment. So, here I am now going to, hopefully, not bore you!

F = chemical symbol for fluorine which you may know has nine protons and nine electrons. Now, the interesting thing for me, in dealing with day to day life and keeping me 'sane', if there is such a thing, is that prozac (my case known as fluoxetine) contains fluoride. I take the stuff because my back and hip and general bones falling apart from osteoarthritis really hack me off and it keeps me cheerful despite all the pain etc etc. In fact, I must say, having done one of the OU course in science, it is a pretty neat chemical and gets up to all sorts of things. If you want to know more, you can head over to Wikipedia!

Also, F is the letter that begins the word finish - my intended intention to finish my essay this weekend (which will be a miracle). I've got paper all over the place, and not my preferred type ~ patterned version in 12" x 12" format! 

I am pleased to say that I have done at least one paragraph and I dare check how many words I have left. I am inclined to add in something that Beckett has said.. "The expression that there is nothing to express, nothing with which to express, nothing from which to express, no power to express, no desire to express, together with the obligation to express." This comes from a dialogue he had with Georges Duthuit and is has Beckett appearing to deny that art the possibility of representation of any type let alone expression. I'm not sure how I can bring this into the essay, might just have to be my last statement if I am in need of some extra words!

20130405_215423

Anyway, to continue with my 'F' theme, I'm going to show you some four x four inch cards that I have made using the Four Seasons stamp set (hostess set), I've kept them clean and simple, and will make some sweet little 4x4 envelopes to put them in :)

20130406_125550 20130406_125615

Back to the books/paper - and punches come in handy as paperweights!


20130406_132539
Enjoy and may the crafting mojo be with you.

 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...