Monday, 1 April 2013

Stampin’ Up! ~ Catalogue Feature ~ Secret Garden

I'm generally not really a 'flower' person, but I have fallen in love with this particular set, Secret Garden. I think it is because it comes with co-ordinating framelits so you are able to stamp and not have any fiddling around cutting bits out, especially the leafy stamp! The stamp set includes 7 stamps, five are flowers that you can stamp multiple times and layer up, they are particularly fab if you get the embossing powder out!

Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 20.43.39  
The co-ordinating framelits cut the five flowers and the leaves. Of course, you don't have to use them with the stamps, you can use them with patterned papers as well, or even watercolour paper and do your own watercolour flowers!


Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 20.43.54

And, being Stampin' Up! they have the bonus of enabling you to buy the stamps and framelits as a bundle and so save yourself some ££s. You can order these in both clear mount or wooden mount stamps. The stamps are also a set that have the two-step stamping technique, using the stamp-a-ma-jig you can get perfect placement. If you've not seen the stamp-a-ma-jig you can find out about it here.

Finally, if you want to order the Secret Garden stamps on their own, they are £17.95 for clear mount (129144) or if you prefer wooden mounted stamps they are £22.95 (129141)

To order both the stamps and the framelits in the bundle, you can again order clear mount or wood mounted stamps. Clear 131099 £32.95 Wood 131100 £36.95

Order from me and give code WP and you can order these with just £2.99 p&p (a reduced rate, this is usually £4.95) and your stamps or the stamps/framelits will be delivered to your door. You can take further advantage of this reduced postage and order anything else for no additional postage costs.

Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 20.44.03

I've not been able to sit down and do much crafting, my mum and dad came to visit for the weekend which has been great and Brian has been doing stuff at RAF Cranwell so I've been hostess most of the weekend. All being well, in between getting my next (last for this course) TMA out of the way, I can get down to some serious making of stuff - I do have an EMA (End of Module Assessment) to get through so it's not all over just yet - plus I've signed up for another course starting September - I managed to order some of the reading material for that one. All being well, as I don't go back to the day job until Thursday, I can get creative and inky over the next couple of days.

I've got a waiting list for some of my hostess clubs, so if you want to join in, they are over a various number of months and you can find out about them here. If you want to join in, I have one that can start this month, it just needs one more person and is over 7 months.

May the crafting mojo be with you.

  
Enhanced by Zemanta
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...