Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration - Essay and stuff

If you have had a chance to peruse the Stampin' Up! catalogues, in particular the current spring summer one, you will find a lovely set of stamps called 'Amazing Family'.  This set is handy for cards for family and also for friends.  I've used the set and inked up stamps using the kraft ink pad and midnight muse.

Using the SU Bigz two tags die, I've made a little tag, used some of the lace paper doilies, buttons and ribbon from the Sale-a-bration freebie.  But, I'm not going to show you the whole picture! Just in case

md

SAMSUNG CSC

On the home front...

Sheila has perked up and pleased to say that she lives another day!  It was touch and go for a while but we seem to have got her through the sour crop.  She's now back with the other girls and despite an initial bit of pecking going on by TooDees and MC, she is back in the pecking order. She's lost weight but now that she is perked up, hopefully she'll get a bit plumper (not that we are ever going to eat her!).

SAMSUNG CSC

And finally, Stampin' Up! like to send big and small boxes.  Two came today, one big and one small.  The big box which had some of the orders for my Hostess Clubs came with the, what I think, regulatory massive loads of brown paper!  Now, usually I roll my eyes, but this time I'm quite happy that there is so much of it.  Seeing it is World Book day on Friday, Ben wants to go as one of his Skylanders, 'Tree Rex'.  What I am thinking of doing, is just wrapping the brown paper around him to make him look like a tree!

SAMSUNG CSC

Right, off to do some more reading.  I found a neat article when searching the OU Library..
Screen Shot 2013-03-06 at 19.30.53

I'm not sure if it will be able to contribute to my current Open University essay for TMA05 (one more to go, yay, and then the EMA, arrrgh). I downloaded a fair bit from the Science Fiction studies for some 'after the course' reading as some of it is not relevant at the moment but seemed interesting to read later.

And, finally, if you are thinking of joining Stampin' Up! now is a good time.  Until 22 March you get more in your starter kit.  For just £99 you can choose whatever you want to the value of £162.50 - all because Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 25th anniversary.
Screen Shot 2013-03-06 at 16.11.45
Screen Shot 2013-03-06 at 16.12.31

Ok, so off to the reading material I go.

May the crafting mojo be with you.
sarahsig
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...