Thursday, 28 March 2013

Stampin’ Up! extends Sale-a-bration 25% extra in their starter kit

Image
Do you want to get £162.50 worth of products for just £99. Stampin' Up! has extended the Sale-a-bration signing up treat and if you join before the end of March, you can get the extra 25% of product in your own personalised kit - you choose what you want.

Stampin' Up! had some ideas if you get stuck with what you would like and you can find the pdf here. Alternatively, if you know what you want, you can simply join me here and come aboard my team The Rosettes. I look forward to seeing you and becoming part of my little family.

To find out more about what you can get by joining Stampin' Up! click here :)

I'm off to bed, seems that having 'broken up' for the Easter break and having some time off, I have now got a head full of cold and working my way through several boxes of tissues. What with that and toothache I hope it clears up a bit before Saturday, I'm off with the Guides to Norwich for some snow tubing (not me though, I'm just watching!).

May the crafting mojo be with you :)

Enhanced by Zemanta
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...