Sunday, 24 March 2013

Papillon Potpourri & Betsy's Blossoms ~ Stampin' Up!

A lovely Sunday, the snow that came down yesterday has left little white places in the garden, but the majority has gone, something to do with the sunshine I guess! I'm having a little siesta from reading/watching Waiting for Godot that I have chosen as part of my next Open University essay. Manuel Puig has gone on the back burner! So, 'siesta' time and out come the stamps and ink for some playtime.

 SAMSUNG CSC

 I've got a craft fair in a couple of weeks so just getting some quick cards done. These are made using a few ingredients.

SAMSUNG CSC

I've also stamped one of the butterflies inside the card.

 SAMSUNG CSC

 I've also played with the honeycomb embossing folder, one of my catalogue favourites. I stamped the images first and then ran them though the embossing folder using my big shot.
SAMSUNG CSC

Popped the stamped mat on to my card base and then having stamped some more butterflies onto the very vanilla cardstock using midnight muse, cut these out and using some dimensional foam pads, added them to the card.

 SAMSUNG CSC SAMSUNG CSC

Hope you like them and here are the Ingredients:

Crumb cake A4 cardstock 121685 £6.25 (24 sheets)
Very vanilla 106549 £7.50 (40 sheets)

Ink pads £4.95 each:
midnight muse 126860
real red 103133
primrose petals 126858
old olive 102277

Stamps:
Betsy's blossoms 126006 £20.95
Papillon potpourri 123759 £13.95
Curly cute 120510 £13.95

Honeycomb textured impressions embossing folder 129378 £7.50

I'm playing with these next :) The hearts a flutter set which you can also purchase both the stamps and framelits as a bundle.

 Screen Shot 2013-03-24 at 14.27.23

As always, if you want to order, you can drop me an email or head over to my order form on the purchase page. If you want to spread the cost of purchases, I have a hostess club with spaces starting in April, these run from 6 to 10 months with the minimum spend based on how long the club runs. You get to be hostess on one of the months, which means you get yourself some freebies, and also when released any new catalogues - the next one will be out at the beginning of July.

May the crafting mojo be with you :)  

    Enhanced by Zemanta
    Post a Comment
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...