Sunday, 2 December 2012

Snow flurry...

As there seems to be some snow in the air, inspiration has come in the form of the prospect of snowflakes!

For this card (cards really as I have had a bit of a production line going), I've used some real red cardstock and cut some snowflakes using the Bigz snow flurry die from some white and brown cardstock.  If you want to do this, for the ones that I have cut in the brown, I had to layer up some chipboard so that it didn't cut into the brown. 

Stamps are from the snowflake soiree set, gorgeous snowflakes and the words 'Merry' and 'Believe".  I also had to use the fabulous seam binding in cherry cobbler.  You might also see that I have had the glitter out as well, using the dazzling details and dazzling details in cherry cobbler and a bit of bling with the basic rhinestones.






There you go, hope you get your stamps out and may the crafting mojo be with you :)

 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...