Thursday, 27 December 2012

Moved Home...

I've taken the plunge and moved my blog over to Typepad. I needed a bit more functionality and have spent a few days getting the 'new' blog up and running. So, please do head on over to my new bloghome which you can find by clicking here.

You will find that I also have a 'shop' link over at my new home.  As well as cards that I make, I also have some other bits that are 'surplus to my requirements' and I am also pleased to say that Stampin' Up! have allowed demonstrators to sell items outside of the usual fulfilment method so I have available a selection of glues and will be putting together some of my own kits.

Please do hit the follow button(s), I have updated the Networked Blogs to reflect the move. 

Some areas are still being updated and revamped but I think I am nearly there as I have the fun of checking links! 

While I am here in blogspot land I'd like to give thanks to those that have followed me on this site and wish you all the very best for 2013 and beyond.

And, as always, may the crafting mojo be with you.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...