Thursday, 15 November 2012

Odds n Sods... OU / Trimmer / App / Ribbons

A couple of things going on, I got my OU essay submitted (early too) and actually found that I was quite enjoying reading Katherine Mansfield. But, I don't have time to read the other stories, and so I'm on to the next book in the reading list, Lewis Grassic Gibbon and Sunset Song.  So far ok, thankfully there is a glossary at the back of the book as its 'in' Scots.  I'm not enjoying the flitting around of textbooks though so have loaded them on to the iPad to read them on there, it's much easier than two textbooks plus Sunset Song. 

Moving on to the world of Stampin' Up! 


We have an app for the iPhone (I've loaded it on to my iPad) called 'Simply Sent'.

So, Stampin' Up! have created a fab card-making app.  You can create an eCard (you have templates or you can make your own from scratch) and then you can email it and they even have a button where you can post it to facebook.

If you want it, you can find it in the Apple app store or from iTunes, just look for Simply Sent.




Next up, and I've been waiting for this for a while as there were 'engineering' issues that Stampin' Up! have had to fix, we have the trimmer soon to be available (item 129722).  I'm looking forward to getting my mitts on this, my current trimmer is not doing so well.  What has this one got...
  • Full 30.5 cm cutting and scoring track (You don't have to remove the blades to get a full 30.5 cm cut!)
  • Extended 15.9 cm wide cutting base and 36.5 cm extender ruler
  • Storage compartment under base to hold additional cutting/scoring blades
  • Cutting track that locks into place
  • Specially designed cutting track and handles for stable and straight cuts
  • Full ruler, with additional printed grid lines under a plastic cover so measurements won't wear off
  • And so much more!
The cutting and scoring blade refills will also be available early in December.



The price is £25.95, and if you would like to preorder, I am doing a special preorder price of £29.99 to include delivery - you can add to your order if you so wish*

Ribbon
If you would like to take part in a ribbon share, I have some of the spotted scalloped ribbon available. This is £9.00 posted for 10m of ribbon - 1m of each of the 10 scalloped polka dots ribbons, dots are on one side of the ribbons and come in the following colours:

basic black / cherry cobbler / chocolate chip / elegant eggplant / marina mist / melon mambo / more mustard / old olive / pretty in pink / tangerine tango



If you would like to join in, drop me and email and your paypal address and when ready I will send you an invoice.



* there is no extra delivery charge, but your order won't go in until the trimmer is available. Payment is required with your order as I will submit this as soon as the trimmer is available to order.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...