Sunday, 4 November 2012

Merry moments - part II

Still playing around with paper, I've got trimmings and cardstock left from making the mini book and so I have made some 4" x 4" cards with the offcuts. I've also played with the hostess set of stamps, Four Seasons.  I thought I had a 1" circle punch but obviously not so had to cut the birdie bits by hand (punch on the shopping list for my next Stampin' Up! order!).




As this kit seems to be endless, I still have cardstock left so I will using the scraps on some origami gift boxes as I have a few more to make - I've a craft fair in a few weeks - which really means I have to get my act together and start making the stuff that I have planned! 

My In-Color Hostess Club is nearly full and just need a couple more people to join in then I can get it up and running at the end of this month.  More details on this Hostess Club is here.

My next Open University essay (TMA02) is giving me grief. This is my first level 3 course and I think I should have done a level two literature one before it, my learning curve is way high on this one, lot of new words and getting my brain into gear on what they relate to. But, despite this, I am reading new things. Have so far read (and watched) Chekhov and the Cherry Orchard and am now dissecting Ma Parker (Katherine Mansfield), yay for the internet and a website on literary terms (here if you fancy taking a peek).  I just need to get this one under my belt and one more level three (I think I know which one I am going to do) and then that will be it, with any luck anyway, I'm still waiting on the result of my last course, U214, we don't get the results until next month.

Right, off back to the craft table to make some more mess :)

Happy crafting!

 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...