Sunday, 23 September 2012

Rosette Bauble!

I saw a great pumpkin when I was travelling around  PiInterest and thought I'd give it a twist and so I have made a Christmas decoration:




Ingredients:

Strips of double sided paper (I have used paper from the snow festival dsp)

one - 1 x 12"
two - 1.25 x 12"
three - 1.5 x 12"

Also some punched circles (to stick the rosettes together).



Using the scoreboard I have turned them into rosettes

 

Stack them up, using the 1.25 first, then the three 1.5 the other 1.25 and pop the 1" rosette on the top.  I got my glue gun out for this bit.


I added some snowflakes from the snowflake Bigz die and also some of the lovely tulle that we have in the Autumn/Winter catalogue (oh and a bit of twine in case it is going to be hung somewhere!)

Happy crafting! 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...