Sunday, 26 August 2012

Feeling fishy...

Yes, I've been playing again.  My craft table was relatively tidy and that meant, yay, can make a new mess!


This time, I thought I would have a play with some of the new papers that are released in a few days to everyone (joys of being a demo and getting a preorder).  SU are doing a fab paper stack in the new autumn/winter catalogue.  Lots of pretty paper and double sided to add to the joy.  As you can see I have also been playing with the ornament punch.

I have made some little cards, 4" x 4" maximising the amount of cards I can get from the heaps of 12x12" cardstock I have.

I made three little cards, using the ornament punch in different ways :)

First up:




Just using the punch, the ornaments are from the same piece of paper per card, so you get to see the front and back of the papers.  I used the greetings from the pine & poinsettia set and the seasons greetings is from the curly cute stamp set.  I use a pen to make the 'hanging cord'.  







This one is still using the ornament punch and also makes use of the 1 1/4" punch.  I have punched out 4 of the ornaments and then run them through the vintage wallpaper embossing folder.  Used papers from the paper stack and punched our a circle.  Simply line up the ornaments and then pop the circle on the front.  I also added a little gem for some sparkle.






Finally, an ornament punch is not just for ornaments.  This one went a bit fishy!  I teamed it up with the blossom punch and punched a couple of hearts.  Birthday sentiment from the curly cute set.




If you would like to create any of these yourself and don't have the punches, I can offer you the following:

Pack 1
Ornament punch, paper stack and textured embossing folder for £32.00

Pack 2
Ornament punch, circle punch, paper stack and textured embossing folder for £47.00

Pack 3 - offer expires 31 August 2012 for this pack
Ornament punch, blossom punch £35.00

The stamp sets are available separtely - prices for clear mounted stamps - no extra postage costs when added to the above packs.

Curly cute: 120510 £16.95
Pines & poinsettias: 123764 £14.95


Happy crafting, I'm going back for some more :) Seeing it is the bank holiday weekend and what is the weather doing...

(not sure if you can see the rain drops!)


 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...