Wednesday, 1 August 2012

A Reason to Smile


We have a super treat for August from the world of Stampin' Up! For August, SU demos have been given a preview of the forthcoming autumn/winter catalogue and we also have (for me and you) the opportunity to get a free set of stamps with orders of £60* or more. It's a double though, you can simply purchase the set at the usual retail price if you so wish in either wooden or clear mount.





We have 7 stamps in this set and you can purchase them as wood or clear mounted, the choice is yours.  If you want them, just hit the order tab and you can order online via my blog.

Wooden mounted  130826 £18.95
Clear mounted 130828 £14.95

I've been busy sorting out the orders for my clubs, had visitors, so been sipping coffee and eating doughnuts and chatting today, so not had a chance to play with my set although they are ready and waiting for me to get them ready for getting inky :)


Other great news, we are coming in line with the US market and in October we get a bigger catalogue - yay.  We also have the autumn/winter catalogue released on 1 September, if you would like to preorder a copy and have it mailed to you (Royal Mail willing) so you have it on release day, drop me an email to go on my mailing list.  If you want to join my Stampin' Up! club that starts on 1 September, you will get it for free (you will also receive the October annual catalogue free when that is released).

Finally, more news, by the end of 2012 Stampin' Up! products will be available in The Netherlands and Austria.  This brings the total to 5 countries that Stampin' Up! covers in Europe, so if you are not in the UK and are in France, Germany, The Netherlands or Austria and want Stampin' Up! products, or knows someone who does, drop me a line :)

Happy crafting!


 
*plus p&p of £4.95 (standard UPS delivery no matter how big your order), one set per customer order.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...