Sunday, 1 July 2012

Everyday Enchantment

Ok, so I really don't know where the time is going these days! Since Debden a few weeks ago I've not managed to get my body over to the craft table - my next OU assignment has been calling me (that's about as far as I have gotten with that!) and I seem to have managed to find other things to do to keep me away from my beloved crafting table.  I've a week off in a couple of week's time (Mr K is off to do the Warma Nijmegan walk) so with any luck and with positive thoughts I will get to do some crafting.

To keep us going in the world of Stampin' Up! with the end of the paper party we still have the We {Heart} Our Hostesses Promotion which finishes at the end of July. So if you can get some friends and family together to get an order of £325 you can get yourself loads of freebies.


Everyday Enchantment Promotion 1-31 July 2012

Did you get the Everyday Enchantment papers that were in the sale-a-bration earlier this year.  Well, if you missed out, the papers are back for a LIMITED time only - moral of story, order them now before they go as these papers were really popular first time round. 


A card I made earlier using the paper selection

Not only can you get the papers while they last during July, as an added bonus when you spend £45 (on anything in the main/summer mini) you get a freebie of a super ribbon and brad pack.




Finally, I have had some people ask me if I could do a Stampin' Up! scrapbooking monthly kit.  This is a possibility and if you are interested, do drop me a line - contact details over on the right.  What would you like?  Would you want just papers and embellishments and perhaps the option to purchase a kit that includes stamps???  Over to you :)

Back to the OU assignment for me!!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...