Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Baker's Twine Promo

We all like something for free right?

Well, Genny has had a good end of school report with several 'H' marks (Higher than expected) and not only that she has over achieved in her SATs in the majority of her tests, achieving three 5s and one 4. So, I'm a happy bunny and for my treat, if you place an order of £20 or more (excluding p&p*) then you can choose one of the baker's twine packs from the selection in the summer mini. 



If you want to get another freebie, order £45 or more (excluding p&*) then you also get the Everyday Enchantment ribbon and brad pack - as Genny would say "wicked".

On the home front, I took some Guides down to London on Saturday 7 July (with one of my mum helpers), we had a fab day, albeit I have now shot my hip and my back is unhappy so back to the 'bone' doctor about that.  

We were on the 6.30am train down to London and went first class - that was a cool treat for the girls and us grown ups!.  Got to ICANDO London HQ just after 9am having negotiated a closed circle line.  Thankfully, having spent a few years working in London yonks ago I could get us around by tube and using foot power.  We saw Buckingham Palace, had lunch outside on the green opposite, got wet, on the way back to Liverpool St had a pit stop at St Pauls and then at Liverpool St, McDonalds decided to be under refurbishment so we had another walk down to the McDs at London Wall.  

Home just after 11pm and then fell into bed, had what I termed jet lag on Sunday and now cursing a hip that is not happy as well as a back that is just as annoying!


  p&p is a set rate of £4.95 - orders are paid upfront and delivered to you by UPS.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...