Wednesday, 20 June 2012

A weeee bit late!

Okay, so this is just a tad late from the weekend 'festivities'. I spent the most glorious weekend at Debden house in Essex with eleven other girls having a whale of a time, scrapping and sticking and yup, having a bevvie, or two ;)




Now, working it out, some of the girls I have not seen in years and I mean years.  Thinking about it it has to be more than 7 - which is how old Ben is this year!  Needless to say, the way time flies these days, it was just like yesterday.



Anyway, I got down to some serious scrapbooking, coming away with 18 layouts and some cards as well and renewed friendships and missing everyone as soon as I got back in on Sunday evening.



 



  
So, it's Wednesday.... my craft table looks like this....

Epic fail with clearing it away eh!
 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...