Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Tag-it

I'm still getting to play at the craft table. I've made a tag to join in with a Cupcake Craft Challenge, this one is to just make a tag.

I've used a framelit to make the tag, some patterned paper and some of the stamps from the Tea Shoppe set.  I've then used the tag to make a card, another one for the pile of those I have been making over the weekend!






I've also been playing with the my new little milk carton die, which is turning into making lots and then not sure what to do with them, which happened when I got the candy wrapper die!  They are really quite cute and you can stick them together to leave the little spout!


We went up to the beacon at Melton Constable last night, joining in the Jubilee celebrations.  The moon was fabulous, as last night it was at its closest and biggest for 2012, I used my phone for the pics so not as good as a 'proper' camera - the moon was mahoooosive!







Today is also the 'transit of Venus' day.  Venus makes an appearance tonight as it transits in front of the sun.  I'm intending on watching it but it will be via the websites that are tracking it online.

Right... back to the table of paper n glue supplies :)

 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...