Monday, 4 June 2012

Macmillan, Blog Candy and slapping 'n' sticking


For the month of June, I will be donating 10% of all orders placed to Chris Aldred's fundraising page, who is biking for Bullock. This is for two very good friends who lost their sister to cancer earlier this year, and also for my aunt who lost her battle within a very short time of being diagnosed last year.  Sad to say that I know too many people who are not with us today.

Chris is not far off of £3,000 and I hope that with your help and mine he can hit that fantastic figure in support of Macmillan Cancer Support and whose nurses do such great work, not just for those that are suffering but for the families too.

I've been enjoying the jubilee, watched the river pageant yesterday and will be heading out to the beacon lighting later.  As for today's activities, sometimes I just want to sit down and just slap some cards together, so that is what I have been doing.  I do like Anna Griffin and as I have one of her kits (well make that two, although it is highly likely there is another one somewhere), I sat down and did some 'slap it down and stick it' cards.  I've got the new Stampin' Up! Tea Shoppe and Sweet Cake stamps sets to play with once I have mounted them up and then will get on with more crafting on my once tidy craft table.  Oh, the dinosaur is Ben's for his holiday homework!


Also, let's have some blog candy, all you need to do to have a chance of getting this set of stamps is to follow my blog {the follow button has been a bit temperamental) and leave a comment, and remember you have to be in it to win it. Once we get to over 10 comments, I'll get one of the kidlets to pick a name out of a 'hat'. The stamp set is from the recent sale-a-bration promotion and is called fresh vintage and therefore is no longer available to order. 


For those that are celebrating, happy Jubilee.

 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...