Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Counting down..

I am soooo looking forward to Friday, it's a weekend away with some girlie chums some I haven't seen in w-a-y too many years.  I've made a start on the packing!!


I think I am going to go with the take as much as I can and see what happens.  I have no plan on what I am going to make and will probably not use half of what I take, but you know how it goes, if you don't take it, you will need it!  One thing I do need to find, that all important thing that a scrapbooker needs, photos.  No idea what I have done with a pack of them but they can't be that far away and with any luck I'll find them while I am finding things to pack!

On the studying front, my next course is confirmed with the OU - 20th century literature: texts and debates.  I have a great reading list and have been getting the books off the tinterweb, just a few more to go then I will be done, it's quite an impressive stack!



As to the current course, nearly there, TMA4 is next.  I don't like all the hopping around with reading the study guide, reading that to watch dvds (doesn't happen!) to reading the course book, it's a bit all over the place but I'm over half way with it and then it will be the EMA and it will be done.

For now, am off to become a couch potato.

 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...