Sunday, 20 May 2012

Sunday ramblings...

I do believe my craft space is feeling a bit neglected.  I am in the middle of making a box but with a poorly person in the house today, I'm not getting very far.  I also have my next Open University essay to knock on the head (that's not going very well!) I am making copious notes and hope that I will have that light bulb moment and the notes will (miraculously) turn into an essay that will not be pages of waffle!

Anyway, whilst I have been procrastinating, here's an idea though that I may have more luck in getting on with.  Do you have piles and piles (boxes even) of scraps.  Those little pieces of paper that you look at, can't bear to throw away and think that you will use one day.  I have!  In fact I do believe that I have way too many scraps.  Well, now is the time to get those scraps out of the scrap box.  On the ILWS forum, a link was given to a rather fab idea.  I don't even want to go to the place(s) where sheets of 12x12 are lurking, you count them up (ha, no way!) then multiply by six - so this gives you how many cards you can get out of a sheet.  Can you see where this is going!  Are you in the same boat as me and have scraps that are just growing and growing - I do wonder how old my oldest piece scrap paper is (but I don't think I want to go there either!).

So, watch Sandy and see what you can do with your scraps.



You can also check out the blog post here.  I'm going to be on a mission, not sure how long it will take though!!


Next, do you love ribbons?

At the request of customers who want ribbon but don't want a full roll, I will be putting together some ribbon packs.  

I'm starting with the scallop dots ribbon.  This ribbon is 1.3cm wide and comes in 10 fabulous colours.  It has been printed with little white polka dots on one side and the edges are delicately scalloped with pinholes.  A great addition to your crafting supplies.

The colours for this ribbon are:
basic black
cherry cobbler
chocolate chip
elegant eggplant
marina mist
melon mambo
more mustard
old olive
pretty in pink
tangerine tango


The cost for the pack is just £9.00 and includes delivery.  I've added an order page here on my blog (for anything you may wish to order from the catalogues etc not just for the ribbons) or you can just email me. I will start shipping this ribbon pack on 1 June.

Enjoy your day,

 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...