Monday, 7 May 2012

Monday, Monday, love a holiday Monday...

Here in the UK it is Bank Holiday Monday, for me, this means having a clear up after the past few days crafting activities, not sure where my desk is under all the bits of paper!  I'm going to have to clear out my scraps box as well (under the table, hidden out of sight!). 


Before I tackle the table (have another coffee), I've put together a little promotion for the new SU baker's twine.  I've used it a few times now, I found it really easy to sew with when I made this card.





If you've not yet had a chance to peruse the new summer mini, SU have bought in some lovely baker's twine in 4 fabulous colours plus white (which you can ink up yourself if you so wish).  At £2.50 for approx 22.9m of twine I am doing a special promotion whereby you can purchase all 6 for £19.20 which includes UPS delivery to your door.

6 packs baker's twine

If you want to order anything else, email me with your list and I will let you know the total required. Why not take advantage of this offer and order the new scoring board and the diagonal plate, yours today only for £33.95 when you purchase the baker's twine (total £53.15).  You can still order anything else and take advantage of this pricing, but email me with your order rather than clicking the buy now buttons :)
 
Bakers twine, scoring board & diagonal plate
 
At some point, we need to make a trip to Ikea, first we need some new sofas but we need to rearrange our crafting area, what with Brian now into modelling (airplanes!) and my crafting, he is utilising what was once the dining room table!  I have an old desk that really is ok for a desk but for practicality, it's not very good, it's only got two little drawers which I have managed to stuff with 'stuff'.  So, I need (want might be a better word) some of these...

Better get that lottery ticket (well you never know, might get lucky one day).  I can't tidy up just yet, my little fella is making something.



 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...