Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Wednesday 4 April 2012

So, it's gone 10pm this Wednesday night and I have just finished up making a card! As the kids hogged the telly (it being half term) what else was I to do!

Out came the crafty bits and I've put this together, just a little birthday card to add to the pile and I really must put some of the cards I make onto my Etsy store! 



For this I have used:
SU Cardstock: old olive,whisper white and very vanilla
SU Paper: DSP spice cake
SU Punches: butterfly, scallop square and postage stamp*
SU Stamps: curly cute and perfect postage*
SU marker: marina mist (to colour the rabbit's balloon)
SU Ink pad: soft suede


*postage stamp punch and perfect postage stamps available in the Spring mini catalogue which finishes at the end of April 2012. 

As to the saga of my thumb, it seems that I have at some point fractured my scaphoid which has led to me having arthritis - hey ho!  Just got to find out now what, if anything, can be done about it but my feeling is that it is going to be a "just got to live with it", kinda like my back really (up until I get to the point that I have to have a rod stuck in it!).   I'm going to go and fall into bed now, work tomorrow (which I really would prefer being at home as Mr UPS is coming tomorrow with more stuff).

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...