Thursday, 12 April 2012

Thursday 12 April 2012 - forward planning!

I had to have another play with the scoreboard, gone 10pm and don't have to go to work tomorrow so why not play :) (Must be something to do with clearing out my tub of die cuts earlier this evening). I Thought I'd have a go at making a little mini book that I scribbled down the instructions for ages ago that I found when I was doing some blog hopping. 

This is the end result, a little according mini book that measures 4" x 3.5".


It's really easy to make, a bit of trimming down of some A4 cardstock, scoring, folding and hey presto.  I quite like brown and greens together and so used this for the main part of the book.  


You then glue it together and you have some little pages inside that you can decorate for your own use or even make this as a gift for someone.


I then trimmed down and scored some designer series paper to cover the outside and as you see in the main picture, threaded some ribbon around to make a little tie.  I must put those little velcro fasteners on my shopping list :)  That's got making something out of my system so off to bed I think.  Oh, the forward planning part.... thinking that I will make a few of these through the year for a craft fair in November!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...