Sunday, 22 April 2012

Sunday 22 April 2012

Gosh a busy day today, headed out to The Range in Norwich to get some housey things, well mainly things for Genny's room in preparation for her new bed.  So we came out with picture for our bedroom, wallpaper, curtains (living room) and some crafty bits.  Couldn't find notice boards as Genny likes to put things on her wall thought that notice boards are a better option, saves the use of sellotape/pins going into her soon to be redecorated walls.  Then it was the pet store, at some point we will get some house bunnies, not just yet though, it's still a bit cable city and we have to get them a house and all the stuff that comes with rabbits.  By the time we came out of there we were flagging so just got a few groceries and then headed home.  So that took about 3 hours!

Managed to get some things made.  I seem to be making cards more than anything these days, scrapbooking has taken a back seat!  I think that is due to not taking many photos, wonder if this is what happens as kids get older?  I have tons of 'oldies' that I could scrap so I may well do that, one day!

Here are a couple of things I have made today...



This one I have used some of the new things that are coming out - you'll have to wait until 1 May to get your hands on them - I'll have the summer mini catalogue posted on here so you can view on line on that day.


And this one uses stamps and papers from sale-a-bration/springtime promotion.  I punched out a five-petal flower in real red and just cut it up, added a bit of ribbon and there you go.  Managed to get covered in glue as my silicone glue tube was well worn and in an effort to squeeze it out it squirted out of a hole in the side - whoops!  Used a bit of ribbon to finish it off.

Right, work tomorrow (boo hoo, wanna stay at home and play with paper) so best go and do the bedtime routine.  Hope you've had a good weekend.

Don't forget to follow my blog and I've also put a link in to my facebook page.  You can keep up to date with my meanderings around the crafting table and other stuff.

 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...