Saturday, 14 April 2012

Sat 14 April 2012 - little purses

Between everthing else going on in the house today, which has included getting on with *that* TMA, I've had half made cards on the craft table, with the kids now in bed, it's been time to finish them off without any of them want to 'borrow' (me never to see again) stuff.

I've used the Sizzix top note die for making things today, it has a few uses and I have some other projects to make using it that will come up soon.

It is a simple case of getting your paper and die cutting however many you want.  Then, fold over the top of the die cut which gives you a 'purse'.  I snipped off some of the little bits that were peeping behind the flap (I've tried to use the scissors to show the bits I mean).  Stick the flap down, and then get some ribbon to make the strap, fixing it on the back of the purse.  Then stick your purse on to your card blank - which I've matted.  I then embellished the front of the purse and there you go, quick and easy but quite effective I think.










Ingredients:
SU Top Note Sizzix Bigz Die, 113463 £18.95 (works best with one layer of material at a time)
Purses cut from the pocketful of posies DSP (springtime promotion)
1/4" Grosgrain ribbon
Hello stamp from hostess set, Posy Punch.



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...