Sunday, 29 April 2012

29-04-2012


Having once worked for Anglian Water, I know that we need all this rain, but, I wish it would space itself out a bit.  The weekend has been soggy and it is rather muddy in the chicken area, to the point of I have just let them roam around in the garden over the weekend and then donned the wellies to enter their domain without slipping over, to do the egg collecting - it appears though, that despite MC and Clover being broody and hogging the egg laying department, that the Bluebelles and Marans have managed to egg their way in to lay (no pun intended, well maybe not!).

Ventured out to get some groceries in the wetness, managed to have a doze on the sofa - results of staying up last night and watching Terminator Salvation.  I'm not exactly sure where the day has gone, did some reading for the next module in my OU course, wandered around eBay looking for the set books for the next course and made cards :) so not all bad really, drank lots of tea and coffee, and eaten too much, so, back on plan tomorrow, no way am I going back into size 14 jeans!

Here are some of today's creations....





A simple card, I am going to put this on in to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge (CFC50).  I made a little rosette on the SU scoring board and used some other SU products and just a plain blank white card for the base.


Had a little clear up in the craft area and found a pad that I had bought a while ago when in Norwich, cupcakes, everyone likes cupcakes right and these are cupcake fairies.

I do enjoy getting the silicone glue out and doing some decoupage. 



I think I have reorganised the living room, at least in my head.  Part of the day was spent virtual shopping at Ikea.  I think that I have whittled it down if we do some moving in the living room so that all we'll need is a billy bookcase and some storage bits to go in the expedit units.  I'll have to move my little desk onto the craft desk and not sure what to do with my desk, but hey ho, it's fun planning and hopefully will come to fruition (have to get the Wren's room done first).


 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...