Sunday, 1 April 2012

Happy April!

I had a super day yesterday, cropping with friends we chatted (ate chocolate), made pretty things and indulged in lunch and drank lots of tea and coffee!  I managed three scrapbook layouts and some cards, including making some for the craft fair next Saturday.




I used up some Graphic45 papers, cut it up even though the sheet was in a collage style I wanted it not as it was on the sheet!  Added in some punched bits, ribbon and die cuts to finish it off.













October afternoon papers, trimmed down various sheets and then layered up the mounts, giving them a bit of a rough edge before inking them.  Circle and scalloped punches down at the bottom to finish it off.






 

Some Lost & Found Portobello Road papers from a MME 12x12 paper stack.  I cut out some of the little pennants to overlay over the mount from another couple of sheets.   So this is a case of cut n stick!







Some cards, I used some of the Stampin' Up! papers for this one and also some Cosmo Cricket.  The ship is an SU stamp and I felt that being in Norfolk and not far from the sea, that it makes it a cool stamp for Father's Day (thinking of the craft fair!),  I used the craft ink pad to stamp it.  I ran off the sentiment when I got home as I don't have a father's day stamp anywhere, then just inked it up.



Then just some simple birthday cards, using the large scallop punch I make a hole in the front of the card after sticking down the DSP, then used the punched out bit on the inside of the card after stamping it.  Sentiment is from a hostess set.


A couple more, using a die cut and embossing it before layering on the sentiment, teasing you again with a stamp available from the hostess set, happiest birthday wishes.


Finally, the last card I made in the day.   I used the top note die and a scalloped circle in this one.


What else can I say, a Saturday spent with great people and doing something I love can't be bad - and having stood on the scales this morning, the chocolate didn't have any bad effects ;)

Finally, in my world of Stampin' Up, there are some really, really cool products coming out in May - I put in my pre-order this morning and can't wait for it to arrive.  Check out the tabs for pre-ordering the super new score board and also see what this month SU! are doing so you can get a freebie.  Now I have just got to finish unpacking the stuff I took yesterday.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...