Sunday, 11 March 2012

Sunday Part II



It is a day of playing with paper.  I still have some of the sheet left that I used earlier today but tucked into a different sheet to make another card.  No owl on this one, rather I thought I'd have a go at making a pinwheel.  This is a 3" square piece of paper that I folded on the diagonal and then snipped to about 1cm from the centre point.   




I made some holes in the corners which are folded over and one in the middle, just to make it easier with popping the brad through.

And here you have it, one pinwheel ready to go.  Its great that something so easy can look so pretty.









I layered up the papers, edged them with some chocolate chip ink, the piece under the pinwheel is from another sheet in the paper pack.


Stamped the sentiment (using the chocolate chip) and from some of the scraps made a little folded paper thingy which the sentiment is stuck on top of!






This one is a bit easier to see my paper folding attempt!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...