Saturday, 17 March 2012

Saturday 17 March 2012

I started this morning off, moving a bedside lamp in our bedroom this morning, was just going to have a quick dust around, ended up spending two hours moving the room around!!  I had planned on playing with paper etc which I have finally gotten around to as I had one more card to make for the weekend (Mother's Day tomorrow here in the UK). 

I'm endeavouring to use up the small pieces of paper that I have left from a sheet of 12x12 rather than putting it in the 'won't throw away as might use it later' folder that sits under my craft desk and which I seem to very rarely tuck into!

I've used up the last of a sheet of double sided paper and some cardstock to make this card.  Used one of the stamps in the perfect postage set and punched it out using the postage stamp punch.  I have been punching out some lace ribbon borders so used one of them and added a bit of ribbon.  And, that's it!


I hope you are having a super Saturday, the weather here is pants so had to don the wellie books and wet weather coat to go to check on the chickens.  The girls seemed happy though, all cuddled up the conifers, interspersed with some egg laying :) And, before I forget, happy St Patrick's Day to my Irish family and friends and everyone else who celebrates.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...