Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Happy Leap Year!

One of the good things about not 'doing' Wednesdays at work is that sometimes you get to be in when deliveries arrive!

Today saw some SU customer orders arrive along with some things that fell into the basket when I put in their order.

The candy wrapper sizzix die was one of the things in the box, suffice to say that there are still some things that are in the box and not yet unwrapped/put away!  I had to have a play with it.  It's a sizzix bigz die and goes through the Cuttlebug using two 'B' plates.
 


Once I got it through the Cuttlebug, I went over the score lines to give them a better crease and plus it makes it a bit easier to fold, and then it came to sticking and folding time.  I used some of the Stampin' Up! sticky strip as it needs quite a firm hold.  Then we got to folding and hey presto, had a bit of a fiddle with the ends but I got there in the end :)  I expect I'll be making a few of these near Christmas time!

A couple of other things that fell into my own basket include the own punch and also I have been looking for a bigger scallop circle and this one is 2 3/8" in size, as an extra bonus, they are flat which makes them easier to store!!







Finally, a sale-a-bration set of stamps - you can get free stuff when you spend over £45 so it seemed silly not to ;)






These are the unmounted stamps so I will be sorting these out later.  I've also got the top note die to play with - small things keep me happy :)

I hope you've been enjoying your 29 February, if you want to have a shop for some Stampin' Up! products, as I am feeling happy today (nothing like playing with new craft stuff eh!) if you place an order, I am giving a 10% discount* until the end of March.


 

*to qualify for sale-a-bration free products, orders have to be £45 after any discount is applied.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...