Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Finished it!



I've finished it, the book that I started back in November is now finished.  Spent some of the day doing it and have used the photos that I took from when my aunt, uncle and cousin visited from Canada last April!!  


It's made using a 7gypsies journal and I made a start when I went to A Trip Down Memory Lane's retreat in November, so not too bad, just under three months to get it finished eh!


When my family came visiting they had just a short time here in Norfolk so we crammed in a trip to Norwich on one day.  Took them to the cathedral and shopping.  Day 2, I took them into Cromer, so we went to the pier and right to the end so they could get a look at a lifeboat.  A jaunt around the town and then into Mary Jane's for some good old English fish and chips.  On the way back home, we stopped in Aylsham at Blickling Hall - much of the album is of the Hall. 




The pages can be split and when you do that you can open them up - and get more photos in!

All in all, it was fun putting it together and I had to open up some of the pages to get all the photos in :)



























Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...