Sunday, 29 January 2012

Stampin' Up

Stampin' Up is coming back!  Now that the household is more settled, some will know what I mean, I feel it is time to relight my SU fire!  Having had the new catalogues and seen where SU has been going these past few months in terms of existing and a wider range of new products, there is something for everyone (and me!).  I love the new colours, find myself keep going back to the punches page (116) and can't wait to get my hands on the kit.  Needless to say, if you need anything, let me know.  I'm going to be adding some pages so keep an eye on the blog :)  The first one is here, which includes the current catalogues and it is also sale-a-bration time.   
 
As for the mojo that has gone walkies, SU coming back should get me back on track and as we have moved the downstairs around, I have had a declutter and can actually see my craft desk, I now just have to swivel my chair and I am there.  I have a book from the ATDML retreat in November looking at me that I can finally finish! 



Morgan brought home his Autumn term certificates, his school gives commendations to recognise their behaviour and work.  Morgan missed a lot of school before he started Eaton Hall last January.  If he didn't get a place at EH we didn't know what would happen to him or even where he would end up, both short term and long term.  Needless to say, I feel proud to show off one of his commendations.  We did not think that he would ever get something like this, not in terms of his abilities to do well, but in terms of being in the environment that would allow him to do so.  So, here's to Morgan.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...