Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Tagging - day 7

I've now finished day 7 of Tim's Tags.  Took a while for this one as I had stuff that required drying time - well a lot of it needed to dry!  This is Tim's tag......


This is my tag.  I have used..... kraft resist cardstock which I have stamped, not sure that can be seen, then used some distress ink and then after that, gave it some glimmer mist.  Then had to wait a bit for the tag to dry.




My holly leaves are made of kraft resist cardstock, I hand cut the holly leaves then inked the up using some distress reinker, then had to wait for them to dry!  Once dry, coated them in some crackle glaze, guess what, had to let them dry!!

My branch is just hand cut, painted with some gold acrylic paint (had to wait for that to dry!), then once dry gave it a coat with some picket fence crackle glaze, and you've guessed it, had to wait for it to dry!  Then I popped some distress stickles on it.  I've stuck the lace and holly leaves down using my glue gun (saves waiting for silicone glue to dry eh :)  I have some little holly berry sprigs so snipped them off the wire and glue gunned them down as well.  I've used a little die-namic die to cut the embellishment (distressed it a bit) and stamped it with one of my favourite little Christmas stamps in Stampin' up chocolate chip.  A bit of ribbon, swirl clip and a bauble metal charm finish it off.  I'm rather pleased with this one.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...