Wednesday, 7 December 2011

stamping... sticking...

 Today has been a stamping and sticking day.  I've had a production line of cards using a new set of stamps, I've gone simple, just stamped straight on to the card (and not necessarily straight, I can't seem to do that!).  Raised up the sentiment that is going in the centre of the bauble and voila.  Oh, and just drew the hanging bit.  I've also used some sakura pens and also glazed some of the baubles, not sure that you can see that bit though.

I may get to finish Tim's tag #1.







A craft desk isn't a craft desk unless it looks like this!  I have been making some mini desk calendars getting ready for the Briston Sports & Social Christmas fair on Saturday afternoon.  These are going along with the bits that have been made, ranging from snowman poop and reindeer droppings to candy cane mice 


Some of the calendars all bagged up and ready to go.






Other bits also all ready to go and I am hoping not to bring any home :)


All in all a good crafting day.  Not so happy on the car front, the alternator has packed up, ho hum, just in time for Christmas.  The car is in the garage and so it is now a case of waiting to see what the £££s damage is going to be.




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...