Friday, 9 December 2011

I've done it!!!

Yeah baby, Tim's tag #1 is done!!  So it is now day 9, it has taken me this long to get started/finished, but then I had to let things dry .

So, this is Tim's tag......  I have on my list the pinecone die, that is just so neat! Plus, you don't have to just make pinecones with it :)


This is mine...

I used a piece of cardstock, cuttlebug embossed it with my snowflake embossing folder, versamarked it and then embossed with blue embossing powder - rubbing some off before heating it up.  Then I finished off with some inking using the broken china distress ink pad.


'Noel' is made using chipboard letters all glittered up.  My vine leaves are a sizzix vine die and I dug out my holly quickutz die (forgot I had that!).  The 'musical paper' that Tim used, mine is a strip of Graphic45!  And can you see that pinecone, as I said I don't have the die, but I did have some pinecones, glittered them up and stuck it down (it seems to be firmly stuck) with some good old silicone glue.  My ribbon is a piece of 7gypsies twinkle, twinkle little star twill that I have coloured using some walnut stain.  I'm happy :)


And, if you like the Core'dinations cardstock, the My Minds Eye in store is currently at £14.99, until they run out.  Just click on the picture to go to the product.


As the car has died - well the alternator has died - the car is in the garage and I can't get into work today - don't fancy the 2hour bus journey! So, taken the day as holiday, which means.....  finishing of Christmas cards, wrapping gifts, playing with paper...   And tonight is the work's do, we are off to Pinewoods at Bodham for our meal and boogie.  Brian is coming too, late night home (taxi picking up at 00:00hrs) hopefully won't have a headache in the morning as I have the Briston Sports & Social Christmas fair in the afternoon - which I also have to finish up a few things for.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...