Sunday, 6 November 2011

Today, I have been...

...doing all sorts!  I borrowed my lovely friend Sue's sizzix die that makes rosettes last week and today I have been building rosette flowers!


They are all over my desk with various things put on top of some of them to keep them squidged down while the glue dries.

The die makes it much easier than scoring and then folding and is on my shopping list!



I've also been playing with some products that are in the shop.  The nested butterfly has been out to play as have the lovely stamps from JustRite (the merry & bright set). Albeit, I have cut and stamped and the results need to be added to cards :)



I managed to get a kit for Jane's class at last week's retreat and had the instructions emailed over so I could get started, so far, I have read the instructions!!  I have given the paper a good old stroke as well ;)





And, look, it is much better now after a tidy up, can see some of the desk - I have had a bit of a tidy up between today's crafting delights.  I'm back now to finishing off the remaining rosette flowers :)


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...