Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Origami....

 
Paper folding! This is one of today's activities.  I am in the process of making an origami flower decoration, making these little beauties, I have more to make and found the instructions really easy to make something that looks rather complicated (in my head anyway!). 







 
I found the instructions looking for something completely different, lost my thread and went for the paper :) totally forgot what I was originally looking for :)









As well as making these, had to go out and get some Guide things - 12 swiss rolls and the stuff to make chocolate icing.  The lady on the till did look a bit bemused by the number of swiss rolls on the conveyer but when I told her what they were for she thought it was a great idea and wondered if she could come along too.  We are also doing baubles, polystyrene ones that we (they) are going to be attaching sequins on.  It should be a fun night.  We don't have a meeting next week as most of the Guides are at their school play which means our next meeting will be the last before Christmas, party time.  The older girls are planning this one for their party planner badge, I've just got to get some pass the parcel bits sorted out for it and other little bits and then it will be another term and planning will begin (not that it hasn't already) for the spring term!!!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...