Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Rain, that's what it has done most of today.  Rain = not being able to get into the garden to give it a clear up but means staying indoors playing, well that's not so bad is it!



I have some digis I purchased from Pink Petticoat, these are great little typewriters,  I've coloured them in using promarkers and tombow (for the heart).  I didn't succumb to just the typewriters mind you and have some other digis printed off ready for colouring.

This is a little stockpile of my creations using the finished product.  I've been using some papers from a 12x12 pad - can't remember which one off the top of my head.  Some Stampin' Up ribbon and some some suede cardstock (also SU).  Some other patterned papers, with the musical score on, is 7gypsies.  You may think it has been a bit of a production line, but the fun is making the cards all different but using the same (or near enough) products.

And these are the houses I mentioned the other day by Mo Manning, just a snap of some of the uncoloured ones, soon to be all coloured and then trimmed etc!

I found some bottles of Prima flowers.  I've emptied the glass bottles, which I think I am going to end up filling with buttons etc, and counted the flowers into little packs of 20s which I have popped into my Etsy store.  I've found another load, in tins this time, so going to do the same with them but think I'll pop them in the 'big' shop.  In the big shop, I have 45% off the papers in the paper/cardstock category, use coupon 45paper to get the discount :)



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...