Thursday, 4 August 2011

040811 Playtime

Yay, my pens have arrived, well they came yesterday but I was too tired to play straight away, but not too tired to whip them out of their packets and into the pen holder that came with them!

So, today, as not at work, I have used them alongside my usual promarkers and copics.
I used them to colour in a Mo Manning digi stamp.  Copics for the skin tones, a mix of promarkers and spectrum noirs for the dress and bench, spectrum noirs for the hair.  I've yet to colour in the ice cream cone and finish off around the bench - I got waylaid!! 

Back to work tomorrow, I'm getting back slowly, doing Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays then after our hols will be back to my usual four days.  Not overly happy about that, but being a conveyancing secretary they like you to a minimum of four days!  Maybe tomorrow it won't rain all day!!!



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...