Sunday, 3 July 2011

Sunny Sunday 3 July 2011

Happy birthday to Coralie, 18 today.  Here is the card that was sent, with some Euros as she is off to Zante in a few days!  I hope she liked it!

I have been crafting today, on my cleared up desk, it does make it easier to find things!  I sorted out my die cuts into a new tub, sorted out the stamped images and had a general clear up, although looking at it now you may not believe me :)  I've made this card for a Cupcake challenge. This is challenge 148, cooking up a storm.  I have used a mix of patterned papers, which is me coming out of my comfort zone.  I hope that it works for you, it's papers out of my scrap box - waste not want not and my scrap box is a bit full.


Card number two is for a Mo Manning challenge.  Mo has created this wonderful digi image which she has generously created and given away for free for followers of her blog to have a play with - I follow Mo on Facebook (Mo's blog).  So this is Trudy's party dress.  I have, used them separately, I created the hanger all by myself {woah}.  I've made this as a 6x6 card, I have printed Trudy a bit smaller as well, but wanted to make a 'big' card (for me anyway) to begin with.  I've got the stickles out and Sakuras to add some glittery effects and 'popped' the dress.  


Well, mojo is calling.... a cup of coffee first though methinks :)  Happy Sunday y'all.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...