Saturday, 2 July 2011

Saturday 2 July 2011


As you see, I have been playing with making paper flowers! I have a little box of them now ready to do something with them! I've also had a pot of bedazzled beads out - which go everywhere so I will finding little beadie things for weeks. The flower at the front is made from just scallop punched circles, I made them smaller - snipping into the middle and then folding them along one scallop, the final one is about 4 scallops in.


And a card, I played with nestabilities and used a digi stamp.  I love the little multicoloured gems, they add a lovely bit of colour.  Not sure if it can be seen, but I have mounted up the eyelet circle die cut.  I've got a couple more cards in progress, they are taking their time coming together, I think that I need to give my craft table another clear up, it is a bit cluttered which is probably the same state as my brain at the moment - cluttered with ideas that need to come out and onto paper!!!




You see what I mean!  There is a table under that lot {somewhere}.






And finally, we had a lovely rainbow on Thursday evening.  Pointed out by Genny and Ben who should have actually been in bed endeavouring to get some shut eye rather than peering out of Genny's bedroom window.

That's it for now.  Gonna see if I can clear that table that is under paper etc :)


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...