Friday, 8 July 2011

080711 - it's not a card!

I'm late with this one, or rather I missed the deadline to post, but I'm posting here anyway!  This is (was) for the PaperPlay challenge anything but a card {wk 26}.


Honest, it is not a card!  I made this off the top of my head, I haven't had a bump or anything, it is just one of those things, sitting playing with paper and this is what happens.  I've made a little mini book for Genny, something she can put some notes in {I was thinking along the lines of for when she goes back to school in September, she can use it for her timetable}.

I've used the leftover bit of cardstock from making a card for Mo's challenge blog.  Trimmed some of it down to make a little journal book for inside and used scraps to make the 'covers'.  I had a scrap sheet of some Love Elsie paper which has journal lines on it, just the thing.  I've used other odds and ends of paper, cropodiled a hole and added some ribbon so it can be tied up.





Well, I hope she likes it {and you too}.

Happy Friday :) I'm going to see what else I can play with before the onslaught of kidlets.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...