Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Wednesday 15 June 2011

I've been doing an impression of a vegetable these past few days!  Today, however, craft mojo back on the go and I have made some cards.  I do actually have some photos to scrap but not just yet, I don't know what it is but I think I prefer to scrap with scrapping buddies rather than on my ownsome!!

I've joined in with the Mo's Digital Challenge (#86) using the delightful Bronte hearts Bella digital stamp, coloured with copics/promarkers.  I've used the Nestabilities labels 16 and various scraps in my scraps bag, some ribbon and some jumbo ric-rac.  Mo has some new stamps out, am I tempted..... {silly question I know!}



Watch out, another post is coming on the heels of this one!!


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...