Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Wednesday 15 June 2011 Part II

Here comes post number 2.  I've played along with the Lili of the Valley challenge, #100 Anything Goes.  I've used the stamp of the little boy with his computer game and went back into my scraps bag, finding out a mix of Chatterbox papers for this one.  It's just one of those things, I just can't throw away remnants, which I know a lot of fellow crafters can't do, although if they are 'small' I get out the punches to punch out what I can before I throw the off cuts it into the recycling bin!  Anyway, this little fella is coloured in with the usual (promarkers/copics) and I have also found my Sakura clear gel pen and used that on some of it as well.  

As per post one for today, I have been mojo'd so have one more to blog ....



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...