Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Going out today, in the car {not driving though}.  Have got to get a haircut before I inflict the scissors onto my hair myself!  Been up the garden to the chooks, we have a mouse in the shed so we think that is why they are laying in their sleeping coop.  Will have to sort that out!

Managed to do a card this morning, I can't do daytime telly!  This is for the Cupcake Craft Challenge blog - the challenge is to do something with tails.  So this is another LORi stamp, coloured in with Copics and Promarkers (I totally blame Jane for me ending up in the shopping aisle!). 


Annette has done some inspirational soup and so I have something wandering around my head for that one.  Will see if I can get it out of my head later :) Now, time to go out for a ride and get shot of some hair.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...