Thursday, 9 June 2011

Thursday 9 June 2011

This morning, got out of bed sometime after 8am, felt ugh {must have been the exertion of going into Dereham yesterday} took something for my head which was (and still is) 'fluffy' to say the least and went back to bed, until lunchtime!  The sleep didn't cure it so it is well and truly a case of the snots - must be by the declining number of tissues in the tissue box. It's an exciting life I am currently leading!!  And, my cut is feeling sore today, don't know why that is but it's not comfy today.  Hey ho, it's all still better out than in so mustn't grumble.

Anyway, today's activity is a card for the Bombshell June sketch challenge.  I've sorted through my scraps and for the time being have them in once place and I managed to utilise a fair few of them for this card.  Miss Bombshell coloured in with the usual copics & promarkers.  I also sprayed on some spray and shine, not sure if it can be seen from the pic. 

 


Oh, forgot, I got my haircut on Tuesday.  Gee it feels better to have less hair.  I had it thinned out as despite being fine, it gets heavy.  It certainly feels better being off of my neck.

Friday tomorrow, means a house full of kids again.  It's been strange just having the wee man here on his own.  Tomorrow evening it will be hustle and bustle of the three kidlets, hopefully enjoying each others' company.



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...