Monday, 6 June 2011

Monday 6 June 2011

Blogging on a Monday!  I had a bit of a tidy up {I know, again!} of my little craft area yesterday, albeit it took me all day to sort out two cubes in the expedit!  It looks a bit better, desk is still a bit of a mess though, but who wants a tidy desk!

 




I managed to do a soup, recipe #42.  I used a stamp from LORi Designs, cut out extra balloons and diamond glazed them.  I did succumb to more of the stamps which are awaiting colouring!  Paper is from K&Co, found while having a tidy up.










A few weeks ago, I had coloured in this Lili of the Valley stamp, she has been stuck down on a card now.  I didn't know quite what to do with her but Chicken Soup came to the rescue.  The papers are from a little 6x6 K&Co pad - yup that was because I had a clear up too!







I feel I may do some more today, sitting up is finally becoming not so much of a pain in the tummy area!!  Oh, the house is going to be empty, Morgan is back at resi-school after half term and Genny has gone off on her year 5 trip.  Ben is going to be a lonely little fella this week.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...