Saturday, 18 June 2011

Cropping Weekend #1

I'm on my own this weekend, his nibs has gone on a camping thing with the ATC to the Peak District - I'm not sure if I am going to survive the weekend as feeling not too great but I am going to think positive and am attempting to make stuff, it is therapeutic and anything 'household', well it can wait. So, onwards to the craft table, I am planning on catching up on challenges and joining in with the ATDML cyber crop. This is going to be a weekend (hopefully) of creating and blogging!



First up for today, I have completed the ATDML tag challenge set last night.  I've used a Magnolia and some Basic Grey tags for this one and got out some ribbon scraps.  I've turned it into a card for the Cupcake challenge, boy oh boy.
I've got three classes that I hope {plan} to get done.  Must give the craft table a clear up as it is a tad messy at the moment!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...