Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Surprise, posting on a Wednesday as going in for a little op tomorrow and will be out of action for a while.  I thought I would get a bit of crafting done today but I seem to have been in a flittering about mode today, not nervous for tomorrow, just hoping the alarm clock goes off at 5am as I have to be at the hospital for 7am and the last time I can put something in my stomach is before 5.30am.  Anyway, partial success, between the flittering, I have made this...

Isn't she cute, just think of the Wizard of Oz.  I am putting this in for the Ribbon Girl challenge #8.  The challenge is to use pinks and lilacs.  I've used some old sheets of paper lurking around {in my attempt to clear out my drawers of paper I have had for .... years}.  It's a digi stamp from Mo Manning, coloured in with copics and promarkers.  I may have a change from 'felt' tips and get my pencils out, I feel they are being neglected!

The colours for this were also inspired from the Chicken Soup recipe #41, sweetie jars but the colours are kinda lush and I do like that big jar in the middle!  I could fill one with love hearts :)  I'm looking forward to seeing what the girls come up with for the next Mojo kicker, you will see they have had a bit of a tease for the next one!



Currently in progress, I know what she is for and now am off to check that the diamond glaze has 'set'..... {will get a cuppa tea as well I think as she has made me thirsty}.

Til later...
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...