Sunday, 8 May 2011

Sunday 8 May 2011

I've been pottering around the craft table, today's first piece is using a Mo Manning's stamp, how big is that candy floss!!  Having finished it I am using it for challenge #81 - the challenge is monochromatic, I've use promarkers and copics to colour in.   I have some work in progress happening at the moment, just need to find 'something' not sure what it is, but I will know when I find it!!!!

We're in mojito weather at the moment,  I have a jug in the fridge of sugar syrup marinating with some mint and bacardi!  I don't think it will be long before it comes out to be acquainted with the soda and lime :)  Despite the lovely weather, a bit of rain will not go amiss, the garden needs a drink as well, a nice little thunderstorm will be fine, I like a bit of thunder n lightening.  Well, back to my craft table, I can hear the Herma calling... till later....

Well, it's later!  I've done this card in between sorting out kidlets and  their tummies.  I'm using this one for The Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge #17 - little girls with curls.  A Mo Manning digital stamp coloured using promarkers and copics.  I'm going to go back to the card and add some diamond glaze on the flowers and butterfly (just decided that while posting this).    

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...