Sunday, 15 May 2011

Sunday 15 May 2011

Just a couple of cards for today's post.  I seem to have spent most of this week perusing digital stamp sites and blogs rather than creating!! 

I have cleaned up my tote, although kind of forced upon me as I was looking for some cut and dry, which I duly found, eventually!  My tote is now reorganised, but for how long is another matter.






Yesterday I finished up a card which is for  Twisted Sketch #101 the twist being curves - I have scalloped the edge of the card to make it curvy!  Just using some odd pieces of paper lying around and ran off the stamp (coloured with the usual promarkers/copics) and the flowery circle embellishment is from a digi kit.  Just some rub ons for the sentiment and a sticker to finish.



Today I have done a Chicken Soup - recipe #40, inspired by some white porcelain!  I've used the little cupcake fairy which is a Mo Manning stamp, I had to glitter the wings, I couldn't help myself!!  She is coloured with promarkers and copics.  Then just some lace and stick things to finish her off.  Obviously she is having a rest before she tackles the second cupcake.
 




And that is it for today, I think I might investigate the contents of a drawer to see what I have accumulated over the years, might even use some of it {gasp}.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...